So many things in our life and lifestyle have an affect on our bodies and our bodies support systems. The chemicals in the body products, cleaning products our food, there is no longer that abundance of good stuff in our foods anymore they are lacking the vitamin etc we had years ago and this is all having a devastating affect on our health.
So many of the chemicals in products we put on our skin and use around in our home are messing with our bodies hormones and many other things causing even more health concerns. It is not the only factor but it's a big one. These chemicals have been called Hormone interruptor's for a reason. They mess with our bodies production and use of hormones.
Our bodies different functioning systems are all interwoven in some way or another, so when one system is struggling the rest start to as well, not only do we have to support the struggling system but we need to make sure we are supporting the other systems connected as well.
- STEP 5 – THYROID HEALTH
- STEP 6 – UNDERSTANDING THYROID DISORDERS
- STEP 7 – SUPPORTING OVERALL HEALTH
- STEP 8 – BALANCING HORMONES WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
- STEP 9 – HYPERTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS
- STEP 10 – HYPERTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 1: TIGHTNESS IN THE THROAT
- STEP 11 – HYPERTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 2: IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT
- STEP 12 – HYPERTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 3: EXCESSIVE WORRY
- STEP 13 – HYPERTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 4: STOMACH UPSET
- STEP 14 – HYPERTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 5: WEIGHT LOSS
- STEP 15 – HYPERTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 6: EYE IRRITATION
- STEP 16 – HYPOTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS
- STEP 17 – HYPOTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 1: EXTREME TIREDNESS
- STEP 18 – HYPOTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 2: WEIGHT GAIN
- STEP 19 – HYPOTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 3: INTOLERANCE TO COLD
- STEP 20 – HYPOTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 4: HAIR HEALTH
- STEP 21 – HYPOTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS PART 5: DRY SKIN
- STEP 22 – ESSENTIAL OILS FOR DETOXIFICATION
- STEP 23 – THE GOOD NEWS IS…
- STEP 24 – THANKS FOR ATTENDING!
Essential Oil Expert
About the instructor
Hi everyone, my name is Tammy but pretty much everyone calls me TJ. I have used essential oils on and off my whole life without really knowing much about them and only the usual ones we grew up with. I have always tried to live a healthy more natural life where possible and once I started my family it became even more important. When our eldest was unwell one time and was very blocked up I tried everything I had to help her but none of the usual things worked so I started looking for alternatives and someone recommended essential oils and a diffuser, I raced out and grabbed one and some oils and it made a huge difference. So I started reading more about it and when our youngest was born she had some digestive issues, someone close to me gave me some essential oils I've never heard of before and straight away I saw the difference it made for my new bub..
That was it I was hooked.
And so began my journey with Essential Oils and their many many uses.
My belief and love of these oils has made me want to share with everyone how amazing they are and how they can change your life.